- Research Scientist II Intern, May - Aug 2021
Middle Mile Product Team, Amazon, Seattle, WA.
- Proposed heuristic algorithms to split and combine routes in the middle mile delivery in order to decrease the idle miles in trucking.
- Conducted experiments to evaluate the proposed algorithms and balance the trade off between profit and effectiveness.
- Data Scientist Intern, June 2019 - June 2020
Data Science and Economist Team, Kwai Inc, Beijing, China (remote after August 2019)
- Proposed a framework to evaluate the serendipity of a particular online content to users based on the existing tag system.
- Developed a model to characterize the value of online contents with diverse popularity and empirically analyzed the long-term revenue of different volume assignment strategies.
- Data analysis for the value of different social connections within the user network.